Just a little update on Margarite's bloodwork. It is fine! All clear. Perfectly healthy. It feels like such a lavish gift to us from a very kind Father! Thank you for praying with us!
Hi Dorcas... I want you to know that I read every single one of your posts when they come to me via the wonderful feed into my mail program. I have really enjoyed "reconnecting" with you via blgging. It's good to hear about your little ones. Even though our lives currently are very different, I know that God has kept our hearts knit together. And I'm sure that if we were to sit down over some tea or hot cider, we would find plenty to discuss! Thanks so much for all your kind comments and encouragement. I am so grateful for the wonderful support network God has blest me with- ya'll are such a big part of what I do. May He bless you in your many roles there! ~Linda Weaver
The older I get, the less I know. Hence the title of my blog. I love to learn, I hate to stagnate. I get to walk through life with a man who feels the same, and I get to teach my children as I go. I get to walk through the wilderness of this world with Christ as my guide. That is my life. It is never dull!
Hi Dorcas... I want you to know that I read every single one of your posts when they come to me via the wonderful feed into my mail program. I have really enjoyed "reconnecting" with you via blgging. It's good to hear about your little ones. Even though our lives currently are very different, I know that God has kept our hearts knit together. And I'm sure that if we were to sit down over some tea or hot cider, we would find plenty to discuss!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all your kind comments and encouragement. I am so grateful for the wonderful support network God has blest me with- ya'll are such a big part of what I do.
May He bless you in your many roles there!
~Linda Weaver