If you ever want to take family pictures with that natural feel, we can tell you how to do it! Our children freeze at a professional studio, and as you can see, the wilderness attempt is not that much easier for them. We took a Sunday afternoon drive to Trough Creek State Park and exchanged photo shoots with friends who also have 3 small children. A sense of humor and acceptance of the inevitable are to the advantage of the parents!We had a great time hiking to the balanced rock, playing Poohsticks on the bridge, and building a makeshift fire of twigs to warm up the frozen ham I had grabbed out of the freezer just before we left. So the pictures aren't perfect. Neither are we.


Yeah! A blog by Dorcas. Thanks for utilizing your gift of writing for our enjoyment. Great to see family pics, have been wishing for one. A paper version to display at our house would be much appreciated. :-) I know what you mean about the techie stuff. Since I don't like to write, I never bother to learn how to post. :( Anyhow, hope you have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Great to see your new blog. Always enjoy it so much when you write. You have a gift you know. So glad to see pics of your family, have been wishing for one. Would LOVE to have a paper version to display at our house! I know what you mean about the techie stuff, and since I DON'T like to write, it's not been worth it to me to figure it all out. :-( Anyhow, have a good day! Becca
ReplyDeleteSorry about the repeat comments, as you can tell, I am techie challenged. :-(
ReplyDelete