Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One More


It simply would not go where I wanted it to go, so I just decided to publish a new post. I will beat this thing yet! Actually, I consider it a great triumph to have figured out how to do this without Gabe! Usually I just ask him how to do whatever it is has me stumped, and he shows me very rapidly how to "go here and here and you're done". I try to comprehend, but it is easier (and faster) to forget and ask him again the next time.  Which is probably why he said I have to figure this out on my own. I am the the one who loves to write, and cannot keep up with my correspondence, so I am the one who will be doing the posting, and he can't hold my hand every time I get a journalistic urge. Hey, I said I love to learn. Some things just bend my brain harder than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment